Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SEND IN YOUR QUESTIONS


QUESTIONS


Please email me any questions that come up while you are reading my blog. Also, I would greatly appreciate receiving your questions about any illness or other bodily condition you (or others)are dealing with and want help with. I will do my best in these pages to give you personal guidance towards your own self healing by helping you to use the Vesica Piscis Method.

 This method is wholly conducted in the mind. No physical level healing methods are offered here, because they are not necessary. However, the choice to use other methods along with the VP Method is yours alone. I will accept your decisions with full respect.  Also I will not use your real name as I answer your questions in this blog.

CONTACT ME:

Brenda H. Nelson

brendahnelson@gmail.com

Please put "Self Healing Skills" in the subject line.

_____________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment